Yesterday I heard things that I didn't want to hear or didn't want to believe...Apparently abt about some time back, a grp of ppl chose to tok behind my back. I can take it if its jus comments like she's arrogant or maybe there is something wrong with her charactor...I mean I can take it if its comments jus like these...But unfortunately wat I heard was worse much much worse...And u know what was the really hilarious thing...The really hilarious thing was that none of them, yes, none of them knew me really that well... I really can't understand how can ppl pass comments abt a person whom they dun know too well...But they did and according to that person, they did it for almost a semester...Luckily that person defended me, I m glad he/she did cos that means that at least to tat person who can really "see", I m not that sort of person.
I guess the whole reason why I m writing all this stuff down is because I have always been very bothered abt wat ppl say abt me...I always try to leave a good impression in wateva I do because its my nature to be like that to want to do my work properly or even excessively...I have always tried my very best to lend my helping hand to who ever who needs my help...But yet some ppl still think that way...I have not done anything wrong at all, have I???... Jus the tot of what other ppl might think when they hear this stuff makes me sick...Cos as my fren once said that he usually believes that there is some basis to such rumours...*feeling very very upset*...M I not a good person???...Have I not being my best for everything including WSC???
Actually, the worse worse thing was that I tot we were all frens(One of them even wrote a friendster testimonial for me)...But I was wrong I was neva a fren to tat batch of ppl...I was jus somebody for em to gossip abt but I was neva neva a fren to anyone of them...It hurts to know that...So from today onwards I will try my best to refrain from toking and smiling to anyone.... Cos I have been such a big big idiot!!!...So from now onwards I will wake up my idea...As for the "source" of all these rumours, I will not forgive that person unless that person apologises... That person definitely knows I m not that kind of person...
*Takes a deeppp breathe and calms down* Lucky for me, I have supportive frens who will stand by me all the way!!! It makes me feel that at least I have these frens who will stand by my side and always care for me... Thanks Sher, Ern , Claire and many others in case I have not put down yr name...I know that even if I feel down or anything...But as for that grp of ppl...I really tot we were friends and I really tot u all treated me as a fren...But I was so wrong...I was too naive...too stupid...And I really feel bad...A fren does not hurt another fren!!!...That logic I know... I only hope that u guys realise that too...
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment