I think I really do enjoy work after all!! Whenever I come to work feeling a little moody or sad, a whole day of work immediately just dispels the sadness or moodiness. Just came back from a session of golf, golf is really getting interesting, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Currently just a beginner learning the ropes. I can see everything this month gg just fine, life without my mentor is a learning experience, really got lots of learning to do and catch up to do. Workload currently is a little heavy, hopefully I will be able to manage it, lots of datelines and scheldules... but everybody's been great and I have been getting many opportunities to learn.
Currently, my social life is fine, getting a little more managable with him not being ard.. I have spent ~7.5 yrs of my life in 2 relationships that didn't really work out. It is an exhausting and painful journey but I have come to realise that probably I am not really suited for such relationships. It looks like it's time to take a break and to assess what I really need/want in my life.
He finally said goodbye to me, I guess he will not turn back to take a look at me anymore. Probably it's time for us to both concentrate on ourselves and what we want to do with our lives. So what if I loved him? The final decision does not lie in my hands. So much for the professions of love, so much for everything and what "we" stood for. From now on, we will have to part our ways and learn how to live a life without each another. I know he wants this and will probably be happier on his own. I just want to tell him that I sincerely wish him all the best and hope that he will be happier without me.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment