Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I would just like to dedicate this simple blog entry to 2 of my good friends, Claire and Audrey. We have not been in touch for a while, but I would still like to believe that we still hold a special place in each another's hearts. Especially this period of time where I will be extremely busy till Mid January.

Claire:
Thanks for always being there, you are always there in my time of need to provide a listening ear. I somehow know that at the back of mind that she will always be there as long as I need her. I remembered the times she comforted me through late night conversations and suppers whilst we were still studying in varsity. The times we spent together in WSC as fellow volunteers as well as members in the management committee, the late night meetings and the camaraderie we share is something that cannot be replaced. To me, you are an exceptionally selfless friend, tad bit like a elder sister like times but also playing the role of a playful friend. Despite my busy scheldule, I have not forgotten about you and will still always be concerned and worried about your welfare. I promise that I wil make it up when I am free.

Audrey:
Gal, we haven't been in contact for a while, wonder how you are doing? I hope everything is going smoothly for you. If not, nobody ever said the path to success is smooth. I tend to think you are a little like me, when it comes to our work, we can tend to be obsessively responsible and feel overloaded at times, but sometimes we can still feel the satisfaction that comes from delivering a job/target. I miss the times when we went on a holiday to Krabi. Let's try to arrange another adventurous short vacation after mid jan next year too! Thanks for always offering a listening ear. I know it may seem that at times we seem far away but I really cherish our friendship.

No comments: