Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Shopping for inner wear!!!!


I was gg to blog abt my taiwan grad trip experience but I guess this blog should be quite short and I can tok abt it first b4 proceeding to tok more abt the taiwan grad trip...

On tat certain fateful day, I was shopping in bugis with my guy pal...den I spotted the shop, that cute bra shop with very cute designs on their bras... It's not the first time that I have passed by that shop..in fact I have always wanted to take a look at their bras.. but I reaallly intimidated when it comes to buying those stuff n I was really shy to ask if they did have stuff for gals like me???... Tat day, I happened to be browsing in that shop when I was attended to by this really pro salesgirl who allowed me to try bras of many sizes...From that experience I actually discovered that what I had been previously wearing was too ________!!! For gals, she mentioned, its really impt to find a bra that fits u!!! If u wear the incorrect size, it may actually result in sagging in yr later years and that really looks bad!!! Erm... I actually discovered that I have always been wearing the wrong size for the longest time possible!!!!

Actually , the story was that after buying the bra the first day, I was really unconvinced of the size... so the next day I went back to the stall wanting to try a smaller size...the lady convinced me to stick to it and in addition I bought 2 more bras!!! Actually I was really depressed after getting the bras... It's really embarassing to be like me!!!...I mean u see flat ppl right but how many of u actually pt out to em that they r flat!!! It does not seem to be the norm to do so...whereas for me and other plus size gals, we really grossly discriminated against!!! Its not my fault tat I m improportionate, I really feel embarassed abt em...but I can't do anything... It's really sad!!!

Anyway, back to the bras, here's the pics of one of the sets I bought on the top!!!! It's really cute right!!! I like buying cute bras...its like a secret pleasure that only u can indulge in so its kinda of fun!!! For other plus size gals...pls feel free to go get yr bras from this shop...their service is really fab and the designs r cute!!!

No comments: