There's something wrong with my com so I can't upload any of the Taiwan pics I took but I guess I should start on my reflections after my trip!!!
B4 I start, I would really like to thank Hin for getting me on the trip with em such that I could have such fun and get to noe his friends...plus I think it's really great that he took care of all the basics like the air-tics, accomodation and scheldule in Taiwan...
Hence, to thank my dear friend I have decided to put his photo up on my blog...Its one of the better photos that I have taken... I m not a photogenic person and it really does not help that I am getting fat...haiz...
I think my trip in Taiwan was really gave me the time to eat, shop, watch tv and sleep... It was really fun to keep eating and eating and shopping plus the company I had was really entertaining and they really made me laugh alot cos they were really crappy...Prob we can all go for the next trip together, afterall its really fun gg out as a bunch of swinging singles... Fortunately for her, or else I would really be the only gal and nobody would be able to accompany me to zzz liao...which given my timid nature is not very good..
I think my trip in Taiwan was really gave me the time to eat, shop, watch tv and sleep... It was really fun to keep eating and eating and shopping plus the company I had was really entertaining and they really made me laugh alot cos they were really crappy...Prob we can all go for the next trip together, afterall its really fun gg out as a bunch of swinging singles... Fortunately for her, or else I would really be the only gal and nobody would be able to accompany me to zzz liao...which given my timid nature is not very good..Some Observations that I Made:
- Taiwan is really a fascinating city, there seems to be so many areas that can still be explored that as compared to it, Singapore really seems more mundane and less exciting...yet I think I m really happy to be back home!!!
- There r lots of ppl in the central shopping area even on weekdays, dun they need to work?? The cinema was full on a thurs aftenoon...something that's not so possible in Singapore!!!
- The gals there are really pretty...they have such flawless fair skin and most of em really know how to dress up very well plus most of em have the perfect hair-dos and accessories to go along with their outfits...I really wonder how they do it...
- The TV variety shows are really cool... lots of bitchy variety shows and interesting shows for females which cover all aspects of the female's well being!!
- Although the toliet is not as dirty compared to that in China...I really think its unhygenic to leave yr "tissues" in the bin...its disgusting...they really need to come up with a more efficient flushing systems.
- Food and Service in most places is really quite good...I really like the "ice" that I ate as well as the xiao chi, instant noodles too plus lots of other foods...like the illegal mouth watering bread they sell at the road side...
- The bouncers at "Luxy" are really tall...Wah they are like models...I think the entrance should be made a tourist attraction so ppl can be amazed by the bouncers that they have in that place!!! Wah, it makes it way too intimidating to enter the place..
- Watson is called "Qi Chen Si" over there, any product can be returned after it is bought even after it has been used... I guess this wun work in Singapore since there will always be cheap skate ppl like me ard who will be eager to exchange their half-used products...
- My chinese is really bad...got to make some attempts to improve it...or else...
I have been complaining that I have been feeling bored... I wonder if it is due to a severe lack of mental stimulation which makes my life now so mundane...I dun even feel tired at nite cos I feel too awake...I was neva too much of a counch potato to start with... But its fine!!!... I should have plans up to next Tues so that should be fine...no fuss...but still I wish my life could be exciting and more tot-provoking!!! I m even contemplating if I should start work earlier so I wun feel too bored!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment