I am currently in KL for a short vacation... I have been feeling a tad bit frustrated lately so I guess it was a great time to take leave and just relax... Thinking abt my current workload and what I haveto do does make me a little stressed.. Probably cos I am not tackling my time as well as I should...Well I should be able to settle that once I get back home and sort things out... I am taking up golf now...It's lots of fun, which was quite unexpected from what I thought it would be...To add to that, I am also trying to go regularly for my yoga classes...I should also be starting my driving lessons soon...It's strange how packed my scheldule can become without me realising it...
Update on future engagements with friends
Iwas supposed to meet Sherlyn and Ern this week , but unfortunately I have not heard anything yet. Plus currently I am also now in KL so I guess we would not be meeting up.
This fri, I will be meeting my KC gang for our once a mth reunion, wonder how those fellas are doing?
On sun, it will be a meeting with the WSC cliche, wonder how Claire, EE, JF are? I heard that JF is not feeling too good, hope he will feel better this weekend when we meet...
audrey, contact me on msn k, I have tot of somewhere interesting, let's meet to discuss it on msn okie.... we need to plan for our trip asap... probably scheldule it after January!! :)...
I have not been neglecting my family too, meeting them up for at least 2 meals a day... It's great to have all that ppl ard who really care abt you..For my dear friends whom I have not met up yet, let's keep in touch and I'll try to make time for you fellas...I guess a person's happiness really depends on his/her ability to make themselves happy...sometimes we fail to appreciate the little things around us and neglect the big picture... How can we afford to be really unhappy when there are many ppl out there who have greater cause for unhappiness as compared to us?
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment