Monday, April 02, 2007
It feels that nothing will be the same again. I never really expected that to happen. He says he needs time to think over our relationship, to see if he can juggle this relationship into his life. I never thought that on the grand scheme of things that I would be compromised. I was wrong, it feels like a battle that I am going to lose and the stakes are high. To think that in the end, I have persisted in this relationship for all the wrong reasons. I thought that since we could get back together after the previous time, we would be together forever, and that we would live happily ever after like most fairy tales. He says he needs time to think about us…he has already brought up the issue of breaking up, which means he is just taking his time to think about this decision. I know that he knows that I love him but if this can’t even keep him by my side then I guess in the end it will be for the best that we break up. I thought I could handle my emotions pretty well, but I am affected. I know I will survive it if the worse happens, but I will never give my heart away for somebody to trample on it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment